|Architecture at the Nagarkot|
|Lush Green Pine Valleys|
|Nepal : Story of Resilience and Determination|
|Unwavering flags waving in the crystal clean air|
Smiling sunshine sit atop the densely populated pine trees and mingle with clear flowing breeze around. And the biggest bonus is that all of it comes with exquisite views.
|Lush green Forests criss-crossing the sunshine and the wind|
Eventually, I had the opportunity to view the Langtang valley as the mountains cleared up for the views ! And as the luck got better, couldn’t believe that Mount Everest (locally known as Sagarmatha) lay ahead for the views, sneaking through the white clouds.
That feeling of witnessing the Everest is simply inexplicable ! Way more than Amazing, a truly lifetime experience !
Tips for the Place :
- Nagarkot is definitely more than worth a day trip, best to reach during evening stay overnight and then decide as per your schedule.
- At times, you need to be patient for the views of the Himalayas, including Mt. Everest.
- Even you are moving from Kathmandu Valley, the chill in air at times can be a big surprise.
- Needless to say, Nagarkot has access to excellent sunrises and to an extent sunsets as well.
- Definitely do go to the Nagarkot ‘Tower’, known locally as ‘Tower’. The views up there are really amazing.
- I’d suggest Club Himalayas for food and stay as I had been to the place and found the services to be quite good, but then it is on the higher side of the economics !