|Historical Center, Florence|
Hotel Embassy where we stayed was near to the station, and should say, it was fantastic. The room was comfortable, staff helpful, and the breakfast was good with a lot of variety.
|Arno at Night|
The lights across the tourist places in the city were optimal and sufficient.The beautiful ponte or bridges that dot river Arno makes the picturesque landscape even more special. There were a lot of bicycle riders in the city.
- Avoid shopping in Florence, if travelling on a Budget trip. You’ll find some good bargains in Pisa.
- Yes, Many people speak English and the happy trend continues as we go further north in Italy.
- Food is expensive and make your choice judiciously about the restaurant. Historical center is a better place for meals.
- Walk your way through.
- You could save on your lodging if you choose a Hotel bit far, because being a smaller city, that ‘bit’ will never be too far.
- Stayed : 2 days.
- Stayed at : Hotel Embassy – Definite Yes, Recommended.
- Traveled with my better half and the journey could be easily divided in two parts Florence at Day and at Night.
- Traveled in TrenItalia from Naples in January 2013.